Our professional approach:
We aim for high standards of customer service and complaints will be handled quickly, effectively, fairly, and confidentially. In case of disputes, we will keep you informed about progress. Please find below a detailed outline of our complaints handling procedure.
Complaints can be submitted either by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0800 195 7831
1. When a complaint is received, the customer should be acknowledged within 2 working days that we have received their complaint and that we will respond to them within 7 working days, if their concern cannot be dealt with in full in this initial response.
2. If the complaint is concerning a third party (i.e: a supplier) the party concerned are emailed with the concern to be investigated. Once a response from the third party is received then the customer should be informed in a comprehensive reply of the response and outcome of the investigation and advised of any action that has been requested by the third party in order to resolve the concern. If the third party takes longer than our stated 7 working days to respond, we need to update the customer of the situation as well as chasing the third party for a response.
3. If the complaint concerns Concise Energy Brokers Ltd then again the customer should be acknowledged within 2 working days and advised that their complaint will be fully investigated and a response will be given within 7 working days, if it can be resolved fully on the initial contact.
4. If it can not be resolved in the first instance then the details of the complaint should be circulated to the persons concerned for in-depth investigation and a response should be returned to the person dealing with the complaint within 48 hrs if possible.
5. A comprehensive response should then be forwarded to the customer, advising of any further actions that should be taken if applicable within 7 working days of the original contact.
6. Complaints made via Ofgem will be subject to the process outlined above. However, a copy of all correspondence will be made available to Ofgem during the complaints procedure.
We welcome feedback and suggestions on how to improve our service and will consider all suggestions carefully.
Also, please note that our service to you is free of charge. We do not actually collect any payments through our web site, nor do we enter into any direct contracts for the supply of electricity, gas, or water. These items are handled directly with your new supplier who will provide you with details of direct contacts. If you have any difficulty getting responses from your suppliers, then we will try to assist as far as we possibly can.
Delivery of new services will be advised directly by your new supplier. Your new supplier will provide full details as well as their own Terms and Conditions which you should read carefully.
If you would like us to make a start so that you can begin reducing your energy tariff straight away, complete our simple contact form and download a “letter of authority” paste it onto your own letter headed paper; sign it and scan it or post it back to us. We will then contact you and help your business to profit.